cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Web Dynpro Application for LeaveRequest has expired

naziem_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

My problem with the portals is that when users apply for leave they get the message. The Web Dynpro Application for LeaveRequest has expired. On another machine the user is working fine. But sometimes users get that message. I ve been in contact with oss calls but these guys are not helping. Even checking salary statement give the same problem. So has anybody experienced this problem that can help me or even can give advise please help

Naziem Mahomed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also try increasing the page timeout value under the properties of the page in Portal Content Admin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

just go through the follwing link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/DE/2d/292391fa6745488f3e0e0d4b03c64e/frameset.htm

may be it will help u.

Thanks

Bharathi.ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check note 920490... I am currently having the same problem occur randomly !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem with travel applications..... Any answers yet ?? restarting does not help and unlocking users also is the result not the cause of the problem....

naziem_mohamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for yor replies guys..

I have restarted the WAS and same problems occur.

Are you saying the problem is on the P.C Side. Please advise.

Thanks guys

Naziem Mahomed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naziem.

Normally, you should be able to solve the problem by restarting the whole J2EE Engine.

Can you try to clear the browser cache at the PC.

or

Go to the backend R/3 use TX SM04 to logoff the userid.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mike Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls reploy and restart the WAS ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Naziem,

are u authenticating the user who is using this LeaveRequest applicaiton? i think in the portal side it is not able to store the session details of the user. so the page is getting expired.

Regards,

Piyush.