cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group deliveries in a shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm new in the transport module solution and I am designing a solution that requires that in the shipment document we will group several deliveries.

Normally I have no problem in doing that but sometimes that is not allowed by the system.

My question is: which fields or criteria is used by the standard SAP solution to determine which deliveries can be grouped in one shipment document?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find criteria used by Standard SAP solution to determine grouping of deliveries in one shipment document on

T.code VT01N- Edit- select further deliveries. or You would see delivery button on left corner of Application tool bar.Hit that button.

You can select criteria to group delivery in one shipment.

To group deliveries in a shipment you need to configure/maintain many fields right from sales order,master data and delivery like shipping conditions,incoterms,shipping points and route etc....

For example food is perishable product and require refrigeration.You create transportation group for that all includes all products(deliveries) which require refrigerated truck for delivery.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Answers (0)