Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analysis Authorization for nav Attr Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I have a 0COMP_CODE as an attribute of 0SALSORG and it is marked as authorization relevant. i.e 0SALESORG_0COMP_CODE is authorization relevant.

I created an analysis authorization Object ZCOMPCODE_1000 by adding following in it.

InfoObject Value

0COMP_CODE = 1000

0SALESORG = *

0SALESORG_0COMP_CODE = 1000

0TCAACTVT = *

0TCAIPROV - *

0TCAKYFNM = *

0TCAVALID = *

Now I have a report on a cube which has 0SALESORG as char and also 0SALESORG as a variable on selection.

When I run a query for sales org = 1000, I can see rsults as sales org 1000 is assigned to company code 1000.

If I run report for sales org 2000, I should get not authorized message as 2000 is not assigned to company code 1000 and I only have a role assigned to me which has analysis authorization object ZCOMPCODE_1000. But Still I am getting report results.

Please explain Why and How can I overcome this issue.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all it is strange that we see two appearances of sales org.

0SALESORG = *

0SALESORG_0COMP_CODE = 1000

Probably the star value overrides the setting in the second one.

Besides did you create the variable in the query as authorization relevant or you will have problems there.

0 Kudos

0SALESORG = * is a value for sales org

0SALESORG_0COMP_CODE = 1000 is a value for the company code.

0 Kudos

Hi Tridev,

are you seeing the data for only the company code 1000, when you select either sales org equal to 1000 or 2000.

Thanks.