cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 4.0 client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have installed solution manager 4.0 SP 12. We have also done a client copy from 001 to 100 in order to work exclusively in the client 100. I have also changed the client reference in RSADMINA table and the UME from 001 to 100. Finally, when I wanted to implement Solution Manager Diagnostics, I have run the "Setup Wizard" and it created automatically the RFC destination "WEBADMIN" but with client 001. I tried to check everywhere where the old client is still mentioned in both ABAP and Java parts, but no way. Could you tell me please if I forgot something to do after the client copy? Where can I change definitively the reference of the old client?

Thanks in advance for your action.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use SM59 to change the RFC to point to client 100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

All ABAP connections in sm59 are set to client 100 except SAP-OSS, SAP-OSS-LIST-O01, SAPNET_RFC, SAPNET_RTCC, SAPOSS and SDCC_OSS. But I think that there is no link between these RFC destinations and the automatic generation of RFC destinations with Solution Manager Diagnostics. Maybe there is a table somewhere which specifies to point to the client 001.

Someone has another idea?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you use client 000 as your source client (001 as the user master)? You should not client copy from source 001 as of solman 4.0.

Reference point 6 of note: 1041351

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1041351

Thanks.

Edited by: Phil May on Aug 26, 2008 7:07 PM