cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination not for PR00 at VKOA but for another condition atVKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our pricing procedure, there exists a condition of Price which is PR00. Also there exists Net Price which is ZNET. At VKOA, I want the system take into consideration ZNET (not PR00 which is taken into consideration by default) for G/L account assignment. What should we do for this fact?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yasar,

You can remove the accounting keys from the PR00 and put the same accounting keys into ZNET.

regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek Purwar,

Thank you for your consideration but that's not what I'm looking for because I'd tried what you said before your answer I got an account determination error.

Edited by: Yasar Demircan on Feb 7, 2008 4:52 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u using both condition types in document?

N one more that before using other condition type u were using pr00. that time have u face an problem. if yes plz check ur chart of acct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin Chavan;

Both PR00 and ZNET are used at our pricing procedure. I tried to explain my problem more detailed at my answer to Abhishek Purwar which is above.

Thank you for your consideration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

So if I understand you correctly, you want ZNET to move in place of PR00. And you have removed the accounting keys from PR00 and put the same accounting keys in ZNET in pricing procedure.

Now could you let me know the error you are getting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek Purwar;

When I put acccount key at the line of PR00, it gives an error of account determination. After deleting the account key on the line of PR00 and putting the account key at ZNET's line; there exist no error-no problem. I'm looking for this mood's reason. Another consultant has prepared the pricing procedure before me and I don't have the chance of getting info from him.