cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep partner copied from reference doc. during new partner redetermination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m trying to sort out if it is possible to keep a particular partner number (forwarding agent SP) copied from a reference document when sold-to is changed in the new document.

I will explain myself, currently my client creates sales quotations and inside they fill the forwarding agent partner function(SP). Later they create a scheduling agreement taking this quotation as a reference and all partners are copied to this new document. Until here all works fine. The problem comes later, because they change the sold-to and partners are redetermined deleting forwarding agent. They want to keep this forwarding agent copied from quotation reference document.

I have tried to use user exit EXIT_SAPLV09A_003, but it doesn´t work: there is no way to get previous partner numbers, only we can get new sold-to we have just filled so it´s useless.

I tried as well marking this partner function, SP as not modifiable in partner function procedure, but this doesn´t works, although it appears in grey after changing sold-to it is deleted automatically.

I have searched if there is any BADI I can use but apparently it isn't any executed during partners redetermination.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Raquel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raquel!

Did you try using copy routines between two sales order types.

I think that should be an option to code to copy the non standard partners from previous docs to succeding docs.

There could be user exits in Sales order which could be used but the point is that every sales order might not have a preciding documents. So even if you code the user exits, the sales doc will not know the preceding docs. And if you are using the option "Create with reference then copy routine is the right answer.

regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek for your reply.

Copy routine is only triggered when you are creating the new document using a reference document, and it´s working fine, forwarding agent is being copied from quotation to new scheduling agreement. Afterwards, if I change sold-to, copy routine is not triggered being redetermined partners and therefore being deleted forwarding agent... this is the point I want to avoid... any ideas?

Best regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raquel,

I got your point.

In this scenario, the copy routines will not work. And I am not sure if the user exits will work.

The point is that when you delete sold-to and do re-determination of partners then the table XVBPA is deleted and refilled.

So someplace in the user exit you will have to get the forwarding agent copied from the preeciding document, everytime the partneres are redetermined.

I hope this helps. Else let me know will checkout the codes and let you know.

regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I will use userexit: USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK

I couldn´t find any other userexit triggered only when partners are redetermined and where I can get reference document and change table XVBPA.

Thanks anyway Abhishek for your help.

Best regards,

Raquel

Answers (0)