cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Service Secure Storage on J2EE Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello at all,

I want to build a GP with SAP Netwever Trial J2EE SP09. When I try this I become a fatal server error. For this problem I found a thread with the solving suggestion to undeploy and deploy a package. So I want to undeploy and deploy this package with SDM and become the error message:

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

I found a lot of threads and one Libary link:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/5b/302c4142aef623e10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

I tried a lot of thinks set the Administration password and so on... But it helps nothing. But I found in the link before that I should check the secure.storage. And there I become a Error message.

Error while loading service Secure Storage

Datiled Error information:

Error while loading service Secure Storage

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.security.core.server.securestorage.gui.SecureStorageEditorLogical

Did anyone have the same problem? Could this be the reason that I can't deploy and undeploy?

Very frustrating just want to try to develop a easy GP example and just open problems and errors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

I think your j2ee_admin password is different in the backend system and the secure storage.You can unlock or change the password for the j2ee_admin user in the following way.

To change the j2ee_admin password first you have to activate the sap* user id then you have to change the password for the

j2ee_admin.

To activate sap* follow the following steps:

In config tool first

switch to congoguration editor mode then

go to cluster_data>cfg>server>services>property.com.sap.security.ume

double click on it then ume.superadmin activate it

and below it there is an optionby which you can set the password.

Restart the java cluster Then login into the visual admin with sap* and reset the password for j2ee user.

after resetting the password you have to deactivate the sap*

user in the same fashion as you have unlocked it.

Then restart the java stack.

Reward points if helpfull.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Thanks for your fast answer but unfortunately it helps nothing. I think I have problem with the secure storage location or the secure storage service as I decribed in my first thread. Password is changed and similar to my admin password.

Best Regards

André