cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing due list gettnig updated with unwanted Invoice type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guys,

Using VF04, i get a Billing due list. The issue is - I don't want a particular invoice type to be seen in the Billing due list though that invoice type exists and has different purpose.

Please, advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in VF04 selection screen just check if the billing due list can be populated also by the invoice type. Here make the selection for all invoices which are required, or the other way is to exclude that particular invoice when you populate the due list. Now save this selection as a variant to run VF04.

Now for your purpose to run VF04, use that variant.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

I tried doing what you said earlier. But i couldn't. The question i show to create a variant ?

Note : Quite new to SAP..with lot of domain experience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl do it this way

1) go to VF04 t.code

2)enter the selection criteria as required to carry out the billing process.

3) then the second field in the VF04 selection screen, you have billing type field > on the right side you have an arrow > clikc to open it > on the top you will find two green light and two red lights > here you have options to select or exclude

a) a range of billing doc types

b) single values.

4) now go the red light single values and give the billing type which you dont want to invoice.

5) click the execute button there.

6) Now all the screen selection is done

7)Now click the save button > it will ask do you want to maintain billing due list > click yes > give a name and save it.

😎 now you have created a varaint for VF04.

9) Execute the due list.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

Thanks..Following your suggestions, i could create a variant. Thanks

Vish

Answers (0)