cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Inspection instruction not printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our Abaper created a new form and program for the inspection instructions, and I set up customizing in exactly the same way as for standard form and program. (I used list LV02 and no ref order type)

But nothing happens when I create an inspection lot; the program is not called although it says "inspection instruction will be printed when you leave the transaction" and there is no error message.

Is there anything more to set up/configure so the program is called when I create an inspection lot?

Thanks!

Jessica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to trnsaction SP01. Select the spool you created for the printing of inspection instruction. Then select the option to print.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also confirm your Output device selection under "Printer specifications"

Regards

K.M.Arun

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In config under QM>Quality Inspection>Define print control, Forms, print programs.

You selected Reference order types and then QM02 and then double clicked on print programs. In here you defined your new program to list LV01?

Then under the topic List control for transactions you ticked on the box for "print list" for LV01?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, I did all that.

In the spro I created a new list LV02. I added it in my spool parameters. After clicking on ref order type QM02, I defined for my plant and list LV02 the form. Ref order type and output device are *. In print programs, I added the program name for LV02 and I clicked it in list control for transactions. I didn't make any changes in the printer specification.

After creating an inspection lot, there is no spool created.

For PP, I know some tables have to be adjusted. But this is not the case for QM?

Jessica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check your details under "Printer specifications" tab.

If you have selected "Work centre printer" , it might have gone to your work centre printer. If not , check your output device selection (from user master / from print control for user)

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi K.M.Arun,

The printer spec is set to output device 03; I've also tried 02 and 01. It's no work center printer.

At the same time I've also set up printing for the standard inspection instruction and that works.

Only the printing of the new form doesn't work but it's really the same settings in customizing.

Jessica

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried simply replacing the form routine in the standard delivered output with your new one instead of creating a whole new output? At least that way, you can test your form and make sure its not mucking something up. If it works when assigned to the standard output, then you know its in the new output type your creating. If it doesn't work with the SAP delivered output, then you know he form is probabaly messing things up and it has nothing to do with your output config.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. In the end, it was an ABAP issue...