cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill Down - Total is editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the DP, I am using the DET_LEVEL() to check if there is a drill down for particular infoobjects, e.g., 'Customer' and 'Product' then only the Key figure should be editable. The macro is set under 'Default' option (best I could find)

It works fine when

start the SDP94 (the KF is uneditable)

(a) Drill down down with 'Total' option, 'Total' is uneditable

(b) Drill down level changed to Detail(All), 'Total' is uneditable and for Individual Infoobjects it is editable.

(c) Then, Drill down changed to select one 'Infoobject' say 'Pepsi' and for that 'Infoobject' the KF fields are editable (As expected)

(d) But when changed the drill down back to Details as in (b) , the 'Total' is editabel along with all individual details (Not desired).

====

ROW: KF(Attribute) = ROW_INPUT(0)

IF

DET_LEVEL(infoobject) =1

ROW: KF(Attribute) = ROW_INPUT(&)

====

Issue is whether KF is for individuals infoobjects or 'Total'.

so I cannot put a check;

How can I get a control on 'Total' as well as individuals ?

Couldn't fix the problem. Anyone have any idea from their experience ?

TIA,

Arunesh

Edited by: Arunesh Chakrapani on Feb 7, 2008 12:21 PM

Edited by: Arunesh Chakrapani on Feb 7, 2008 3:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe this is not apparent in your problem description, hope you are using the function in the following format

DET_LEVEL('<<INFOOBJECTNAME>>' ; 'X') = '0'

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I am not using the parameter 'X'. To my understanding this is not the case of implicitly strong characteristic.

The problem is visible when I switch between different view during drilling, namely,

Total>Details(All)>Individuals(say 'Customer') level --> Details(All) again.

While in all cases the Total is uneditable, once I drill down to detailed level and come back, the Total becomes editable along with individual.

Now, to rephrase my question more precisely,

how to control/differentiate the Key Figure values at ‘Total’ and Individual Info object (Charc or Attribute) during drill down. Total is not a key figure so it does not allow to control its value while writing the macro.

Please do let me know if there is any doubt.

Thanks,

Arunesh

Edited by: Arunesh Chakrapani on Feb 7, 2008 9:47 PM

Answers (0)