cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are doing an upgrade from SAP 4.6c to SAP ECC system.In the new SAP ECC system, we are having a problem is running a PS report "S_ALR_87013549" . The report also existed in the 4.6c also and was running fine over there.

The issue is that it is giving some error, a PS consultant in Ahemdabad after analyising found that "Partner function is not activated for PS and the user is running Plan/ Actual Report for Partner (cost-element wise), therefore he is getting the error message"

Now I need the tcode and the process for activating this partner function and its impact.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitisha Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let us know what error/message is displayed when you execute the report in ECC. We'll start from there rather assuming the problem certainly is with Partner Activation.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me your email id so that I can send you the screenshots of the scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Nitisha Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

For benefit of everyone can you please post the error message details in the thread itself?

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I beleive the screenshots cant be attached herewith.

Anyways, the error message is "REPLACE VARIABLES; SUBRC=4;&6P_FPVE"

Thanks & Regards,

Nitisha Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well to me the problem seems to be very much technical and nothing functional which can be sorted out through configuration.

Refer/apply OSS note 631976 which exactly explains the reason behind the problem and rectification steps. I assume you've upgraded to ECC 5.0.

Regards

Sreenivas