cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is difference in trfc and qrfc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

help me understand qualiy of service 'exactly once' ' in order' 'exxactly once i n orde' and how is this related to syn asyn and trfc and qrfc..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SB,

trfcs enable async communication ie the quality of service is Exactly once(EO).While qrfcs enable async communication with the quality of service Exactly once in order (EOIO) which make use of queues.

Regards

Priyanka

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S B,

I wopuld like a little to wat my friends say.. The asynchronous mode of communication ie the QOS = EO/EOIO is a guarenteed means of delivery.. However in the Synchronous it is not so..

Also it is similar to the tRFC(transactional Remote Function Call) and qRFC(queued RFC). I am sure the link Suraj has provided will help u more..

Cheers,

Divya

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SB,

For <b>synchronous communication</b> the quality of service is <b>BE</b> (Best Effort). For <b>asynchronous communication</b> there are two modes of quality of service they are <b>EO</b> (Exactly Once) and <b>EOIO</b> (Exactly Once In Order). In EO the message is delivered only once, so that there is no duplication. In EOIO the message is delivered Exactly once and that too in the same order.

Go thru this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/41/b714fe5ffc11d5b3ea0050da403d6a/frameset.htm

Regards

Suraj