cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with XD02 dunning procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am copying an already existing customer to another company code and I get the error message

"No dunnign settings have been maintained for company code XXXX"

To me it sounds as if the link between the dunning procedure and the company code are missing.

Does anyone know where in SPRO one can set this up. I have looked but maybe I am searching with the wrong description.

Sincerely

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ryan

Check the link

[Settings for Dunning: Overview |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/01/a9c5b1455711d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm]

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Problem solved due to Lakshmipathi's answer.

One has to set up company code in transaction OBVU - Company Code Dunning Control.

Thank you all for the answers.

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

You can define your dunning areas. Dunning areas are used if several organizational units are responsible for carrying out dunning within one company code. These organizational units are referred to as dunning areas. The dunning area can correspond, for example, to a profit center, a distribution channel, a sales organization or a business area.

Check your setting in financial actg-business trans-dunnung-bais setting for dunning.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I am not really an expert in this area.

But company code is not assigned to the dunning procedures ,but it is assigned to the dunning area.

Anyway, try the following Tr. codes OB61,OB17, OB18 and FBMP.

Let us see, if it is ok,

Reward points if useful...

Regards

kaleeswaran..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

May be this link will help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/01/a9c486455711d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

regards

Durga Prasad