cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between SAP Ztables and MS-ACCESS database via XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have two application one is in Ms-Access and other is in SAP . I have to link the SAP ztables to the MS-Access databse, is this be done with via XI. If yes, do i need to write the interface programs while fetching the data from the XI to SAP, or XI will take care of the updation and linking between the SAP and access application , since the cross flow of data between two application will be there .

Regards

Gajendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Integrate the MS-Access and the SAP r/3 By using Xi means , you can use JDBC Adapter for MS-Access side. And Proxy or RFC or IDOC at the Receiver SAP r/3 side

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Thanks for reply. Further what is the best method on r/3 side to take the data, i think, it should be Proxy(interface program) call. Can you provide me some material or refrence where i can look into the feasibility of the problem.

Regards

Gajendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi !!

It is possible with XI, of course.

You can use jdbc as sender at the MS-Access end and at R/3 (as reciever) you can have an RFC to put the data into the tables.

There is no need of interface programming to be done manually.

you have to be clear at what condition the synchronizations should happen and there is more enhancements that could be done.

regards,

nikhil.

**reward if helpful