cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requistion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my scenario there are 10 Service Activities under one network and all Activities Automatically generate Individual Purchase Requisition No.in transactionCJ20N , Like wise 10 PR No. will be generated for 10 Activites.

Now,is it possible to generate only 1 PR for 10 Activities at either Network or WBS Element Level from CJ20N itself ?

Please solve the Query...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T code OPUV (Specify Parameters for Network Type) and check the indicator 'CollctveRequstn'

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Sreenivas....But all the Activities are going to Header Level. Whereas I want them to go at Item Level.

i.e in CJ20n it is showing as

Purchase Requisition 10000072 / 10

Purchase Requisition 10000072 / 20

Purchase Requisition 10000072 / 30

whereas I need as

Reply Please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think the collective purchase requisation works in the way you are expecting.

What would happen if you have 10 activities which requires services of various UOM's like service activity 1-UOM is HRS, activity 2- UOM is EA etc., how can system create one line (summing up) item in PR with such activities ?

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right , It might not be possible ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you will assign all the 10 materials components to your network activity 0010, in that case all the PR's will come w.r.t. that activity only. But if the business process demands to assign 10 material components to 10 network activity then you won't get details in single activity.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan