cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to find out in which languages the text module has been maintained. When creating the text modules i am going for option Translate to All languages in the Management tab. But when i am going to SE63 for translation for some language i am able to view the text module but for some other languages i am getting the error message 'Incorrect Code Page'. Can you pls tell me how to check for which languages the text modules has been maintained.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when text module is created in tcode smartforms,text module radio button....we mention in the language attributes,you find a tab...

translate where we have..

1.translate to all languages

2.translate to selected

3.do not translate..

if you choose 2. you can find the languages in which it can be translated...by that you can go to se63 to check whther its been translated or not...

if you choose 1.it can be translated in all languages..

hope am clear to you...pls revert back if any doubts..

pls reward if helps,

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i select option 1 then it should translate into all the languages and after that if i go to SE63 then i can edit the text in the language i selected. But that is not happening. I selected option 1 but when i going to SE63 to edit the text in some other language i am getting the error. For some languages it is not giving error and for some languages it is giving error which should not happen.

Thanks,