cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am doing third party billing where there in no despatch ( outboubnd delivery) direct billing. Now when i see teh report in vao5 in teh status tab it shows as not delivered where in i already have done the invoicing. What i did is in teh item category for third party i selected teh check in for item rel for delivery and the same i did in schedule line also even then in VA05 report in the tab STAUS it appears as not delivered . Kindly give me a solution . cos am faccing problem at the time of balance billing. " my requirement is In the staus tab of va05 report it should show as delivered" Pls help me and give me a solution for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunaina ,

You have ticked the item category and even in schedule line also .

But what is the error ur getting in billing can u tell me. that u have not told. kindly let me know .

But as ur doing the thrid party sales , i will explain the process.

Coming to the third party sales, as ur doing, the billing relevance of item category (TAS) should be kept F.Order relevant for billing order according to invoice quantity.this is the purchase order quantity. So ur order will be delivered through transaction code VL10B. there u give the purchase order number.and do the delivery in the background.

go to VL02n and u can see the delivery and then do billing

Let me know if u have any doubts and tell me if u want to add

reward points if u feel it is helpful for you

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sri nath

what you explain the process is a indidual purchase order

Edited by: krishnaswamy kumaraswamy on Feb 23, 2008 8:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experiencing the same problem.

Customer ships third party or standard order. Differentiated on item line category.

What needs to be configured to not take third party category into the credit under open delivery?

Any responses or resolutions?