cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic purchase requision

Former Member
0 Kudos

where do we need to configure for generating automatci purchase requisition from the sales order,

is the setting only at schedule line categeory or somewhere also, i am not asking regarding third party i want that whenever a sales depot raises a sales order the purchase requisition is also generated for raising a purchase order on the manufacturing plant

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

This is stock transfer order what you want after sales order creation. For that you the same control in scheduling line however you need to define many things there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you tell me exactly what all i have to do at schedule line

will be helpful

thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Varada rajan,

In Schedule line catg. you have check pox of purchase requisition, if

you activate this it is sufficient, and it is immaterial that which Item cat. group you are maintaining in your MMR.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

MM02-basic data1-- General item category group: choose BANS third-party item, when you save sale order for this material ,system will automatically popup PR create screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not asking third party friends,

whenever a sales order is raised from sales depot, a purchase requisition should facilitate for stock transfer how do we do the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

you need to check the setting in schedule line (VOV6):

01. you check order type in business data tab. this order type is actually purchase requisition document type.

02. next you go in item category and select '5' which is used for third party. but this is only there for your requiremtnt and this will only create ur purchase requisition. and this is the item category of ur purchase requisition.

Try this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For third party you have to create material type as trading goods & assign item category group as "BANS".

Create a sale order & assign sales document item category as "TAS".After creating a sale order a PR is automatically generated at the back ground.

Edited by: Subhajeet Behera on Feb 7, 2008 6:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is handled at the SL category itself.

regards