Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance optimiser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I get this error:

Change requests cannot be displayed or created, because the RFC connection has errors, or is not maintained.

Check whether the RFC connection to the Change Man agement system is under the key CHARM_DEST (APPLI field in the DESTINAT field), in the view BCOS_CUST. You need authorization for the cross-client view/table maintenance (S_TABU_DIS and S_TABU_CLI).

Check the RFC connection in the transaction SM59. If your SAP Solution Manager system is also your Change Manager system, the internal connection must be 'NONE'. You need authorization for the administration of RFC connections (S_RFC_ADM).

Can enyone help me please

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

run transaction oss1 in solution manager, make sure you SAP router is up and running and you can ping SAP from it...

if you cannot get out to SAP from there click on Parameter-Techincal settings amend the information there, SAP router at customer site is specific to you place while SAP router for SAP Net is also specific for the region you are in( find out from they help desk)

Also here was my beef with thr RFC! At installation the RFC called SAPOSS was created but Main. Optimiser was looking for SAP-OSS RFC so I created that one with sam info as SAPOSS and it worked fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same error.but i don't kno what to check...

Thx for advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

We are getting the same error that you encountered. I would really appreciate if you could list down the steps you took to solve the problem.

Thanks.

-Aditya Pandit