cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type in PS cash Management-- report S_ALR_87013573

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have configured PS cash management. In the report S_ALR_87013573 - Receipts/Expenditures for all Fiscal Years, we are not getting the "Output Type" option for Graphical / Classic Drilldown option. How can we get this option? Do we have to change the standard form associated with this report? If I try to change the output type in the relavant form, System throws a warning " You are changing the SAP standard Form".

Is there any way to get the graphical represenation of the data in the report without changing the form?

Please suggest.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

gm4it
Participant
0 Kudos

In my case, in the Output type tab, was selected Graphical report output, but also Basic list details.

I moved the radio button to Graphical report output, and Basic list d-down.

It worked. Now it is displayed as Graphical report.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Small correction to Varshal reply...the Tcode is CJE2 not CJE3.

Thanks,

Venkat

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Please go to the T.code CJE3, select the report that needs to be changed.. go to the output type tab and right at the bottom there you can put a check mark on "Available on Selection screen"

After saving just run the report from the same Tcode. and there you will get the selection for the Output type.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Shrinivas

It may be connected to your planer profile.Pl check its cutomisation and appropriate selection.

Regards

Adwait