cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead selection with a tree-based table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created a recursive context node to display contents of a KM folder. The structure has been mapped to a table, which works just fine. I can expand nodes of the tree and display the contents of sub-folders. Great. However, I need to know which backing KM object has been selected via the table. Since this is a recursive structure, using

wdContext.currentXXXX()

does not work, since that's the top of the tree. Parameter mapping will only give you the column and/or row of the item selected in the table, not the object itself.

I'm missing something obvious here, but I can't figure out how to get the context element behind the selected row in a table which is displaying a recursive structure.

I can do this with a Tree structure, since you can map the 'path' parameter to the actual context object. However, the Table UI doesn't offset that information (a severe oversight, at least in my mind).

Suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Map the (implicit) event parameter "nodeElement" of type IWDNodeElement to a corresponding action parameter.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Armin, that works great.

Had I finished reading this page:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/60/1f1f056f057d4d962375efd3c92ed0/frameset.htm

I would have found the correct documentation.

Answers (0)