Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Error for CRMC_ACTION_JOB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One of my users is getting authorizatior error when he is trying to run CRMC_ACTION_JOB tcode in CRM

He is able to get into the above t-code which takes him to PPF: Selection and Processiing of Outputs screen but when he is trying to execute (F8) in that screen it throws an authorization error.

I have made changes in the role with activity 16 to allow him to execute in S_PPF_ADM auth object. But still the same error. Can anyone throw some light on why it does not allow him to execute even after making the necessary authorization errors.

Thanks

KV

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

switch on the trace in st01 and ask ur user to execute it againa and check what is blocking it.

0 Kudos

I did trace it and saw the same object which is blocking the access. And the weird thing is i have changed the authorization for that object in the role. But still he can't access.

0 Kudos

try assigning the role to a test user and check whether this is a isolated case with the user or some thing wrong with role.

try regenerating the profile.

0 Kudos

Yes I have created a test user regenerated the profile but doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the sap note 1044326.