cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import/export web dynpro

0 Kudos

hi everyone,

is it possible, to export and import a web dynpro successfully from one NWDS to another? i tried exporting to file-system and checked everything. as i imported it, mostly everything was missing. no views, models etc.

how do i have to export the web dynpro and how do i have to import it?

regards,

constantin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Constantin,

It is simple. Copy from your Web Dynpor project from Local workspace and copy to the new workspace on differnet system (Other NWDS).

It will copy everything. Right click on the project -> Properties - it shows the project location.

After Copying reload + rebuild your project.

Regards,

Sridhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Constantin,

If you have developed the WD application as a DC in your NWDS, you can directly copy the file structure from your repository(..\..\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\xyz.com\DCName) and paste the same file structure in the destination repository and everything would be restored as desired. On the other note it is always recommended to prepare your WD applications as part of the Development Components(DCs).

Thanks!

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Export it as a file par file.And import as " import multiple projects in to work space " and specify the par file location.You need to check the option so that after imported are made available in the NWDS.You can do it in another way.Copy the webdypro project name(directory from the workspace)paste it on the desktop and whilw creating a project uncheck the default workspace option.Then u can see the webdynpro project in ur NWDS.