Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 restrict by customer id

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In SD , the t.code VA01 .. , after given the order type ,

There is sold-to-party. If we click the circle available button, it shows the available datas.

It have POSTEL CODE, CITY, NAME, CUSTOMER.

if we select any of the row .... the customer id is shown in sold-to-party.

Here i want to give access to end user as per the customer id. So that the end user can work on their own customer no and their master data.

For example : the user 001 can work with 001 customer . 001 cann't work with 002. and vice versa.

But i didn't find out the particular object for that.

full point award is waiting for solution

Edited by: Lee green on Feb 7, 2008 9:23 AM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

i never tried and so it might possibly not work. how about assigning authorization groups to your customer master data and restrict access using object F_KNA1_BED?

as i said, i never tried - it might well be that this works with the f4-help and restricts display of the customers selected but will fail when the user types in a customer number by heart ...

0 Kudos

F_KNA1_GRP

have the customer Accout group.

In that sales to party 1 to 30 is given as account group

ZK1 to ZK30.

The account group ZK1 gives T-S62C01 ( cusomer id).

ZK2 gives T-S62C02.

how to proceed on this.....help me.

Edited by: Lee green on Feb 7, 2008 11:55 AM

0 Kudos

Now i am able to restrict the ZK1( account group )

T-S62C01 ( customer id ) in FD01 / fd02 / fd03 . bcos the object F_KNA1_GRP is there.

But if i am using VA01 , iam not able to restrict . the ZK1 (account group ) is not there .

0 Kudos

as i said in my previous answer (and please read it carefully) - it might not work this way! you might want to test V_KNA1_BRG in the same way as F_KNA1_GRP but still - i'm not sure this will work if the user enters the customer number in VA01 by heart.