cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting error in HTTP generic client "No receiver agreement found for sender".

I have created receiver agreement and activated it and verified it.But,still,I am getting the same error.

What could be the reason and what needs to be done in correcting this issue.

Regards,

M.Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex !

Also check that if you are using conditional receiver determination, make sure that the condition handles all possible values to route the message.

Also, from http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

The definitions in the XI directory are inconsistent or incomplete.

Example: For a given set of message header information, no receiver determination has been defined. Then this message cannot be delivered. This is also the case if the physical address information is undefined or wrong (wrong URL, wrong user).

The technical base configuration is wrong.

Example: The target business system used in a receiver determination is not defined in the SLD, or the user for logging on to the target system does not have the required authorizations.

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not using conditions in receiver determination.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

How did you finally fixed it ?

Thanks !

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I refreshed the cache and re-activated the receiver determination.

Tested it again and it is working fine.

Regards,

Alex.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex !

Try to reactivate it and/or refresh the cache. Also try to create it from the Receiver Determination object, by pressing the mouse right button over the place where it should appear and selecting: "create new specific" option, to be sure that the receiver agreement definition matches perfectly with the scenario.

Check SXI_CACHE transaction to see if the activated receiver agreement/determination object appears there.

Regards,

Matias.

Edited by: Matias Denker on Feb 6, 2008 11:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried clearing SLD cache.But,still getting the same option.

Could you please explain the step that you have asked me to perform in Interface determination?I am not getting where the "create specific button" is?

Regards,

Alex.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex !

Check this:

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7152/receiverbg2.jpg

Regards,

Matias.