Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stoping the Production system due to Number of lines increasing in the prog

Former Member
0 Kudos

As we add users to costcenters and check them in program GBSC2SEZ then the user will be added

The process is we go to KS03 enter the cost center number then we get the node and we go to KSH3 and paste the node then we get the Rule and we paste the Rule in GS02 and add the user then the user will be added. we can check in the program GBSC2SEZ by going to SE38

Problem is with out we adding. Some of the users are being added and some numerical numbers are also been added so the lines 16346are increasing in the program and its been hanged when lines reaches to 16352 and Abap dumps are generating and the whole production system is stopping and idocs are not moving until we delete some of the users from GBSC2SEZ

Can any one help how to find out how this is being happened as far we only have authorization to add is there any job running or some other adding how to trace

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

this seems to me to be a CO-related problem, not security. i followed your description up to this point:

>go to KSH3 and paste the node then we get the Rule and >we paste the Rule in GS02 and add the user then the user >will be added.

and then i was lost, since there's no report named GBSC2SEZ in any of my (sand)boxes. but that doesn't much worry me, because most of those thingys in CO are generated so never mind the names.

one final question though: do you use structural authorizations?