Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table popins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a few questions about table popins:

1. Is it possible to add a table UI in a table popins container which if the popins for more than one row are concurrently opened, the table on popin of each row show different values?

2. How can I close the popin of the specific row (by code) in run time?

3. What is the best way to implement a mechanism which will allow one popin only per row at any one time? If the user clicks on other row in table, the first popin will close and the selected row will open.

4. How should I implement a table popin for cell table?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also have a look at the [TablePopinToggleCell|https://help.sap.com/javadocs/NW04S/current/wd/com/sap/tc/webdynpro/clientserver/uielib/standard/api/IWDTablePopinToggleCell.html]

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.yes you can add a table UI inside the table popin and also get different value in table .For that dynamically populate value for table.

2.you can do that by

wdContext.node.getnodeElementAt(rowid).setPopID("");

where PopID is the attribute which mapped to SelectedPopin property of table.

3.you can do that by write a method ex. closepopin

closepopin()

{

for(int i=0;i<tablenode.size;i++)

{

wdContext.node.getnodeElementAt(i).setPopID("");

}

}

and assign this method to onLeadSelection method of table.

thanks,

Dibyendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Yes it is possible to add a table UI inside the container of the table popin. For showing the different values in the table for a particular row, you need to populate the table according to the row selected.

2. For this you need to do parameter mapping of onClose method of table popin. That is you need to add a parameter of type element of the node to the action onClose. Like:

// Here node is the datasource of your table.

public void onActionCloseTablePopin(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent, com.arisglobal.manoj.wdp.IPrivateMenuView.IProductsElement row )

{

//@@begin onActionCloseTablePopin(ServerEvent)

row.setKey("");// key is the attribute mapped to the selectedPopin of your table.

//@@end

}

3. Well i am not sure about this.

4. For this you need to add the tablecelleditor as linktoaction and add a tablepopin to the column and click of this link set the selectedPopin to the id of the column popin.

Hope thisd will help.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manog

I implement the table popin for cell table as you mentioned but when I click on "action to link" for opening the cell popin – the popins for all the table rows open. I would like that only the popin of the cell of row on which I clicked will be open.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After a long time.

Well for this problem you need to set the selectedPopin property of the table to a context attribute and set it to the popinId which you created.

thanks & regards,

Manoj