cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exist , but record has not set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I have created one condition type and assigned the routine in the requirement field of pricing procedure .

When i create the sales order and update the required field ( it is Z field ) which is use in routine of requiement .

and carry out new pricing

The condition type doesn't get update , in analysis it shows "Condition record exist , but record has not set " .

However when i save the order , again open in change mode and update the pricinng ,

The condition type appears in princing.

My requiement is it should update at the time of sales order creation only .

Any body suggest solution

Thanks in advance

Anchal Pawar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The problem is that your pricing date is in past in comparison to pricing record validity date. So if you change the validity date of your pricing condition record to the past and earlier that the pricing date. The record will get copied.

It also means that your requirement has been successfully worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is that you have to activate the

change in requirements you made.

SE38 and activate with program ''RV80HGEN''.

Points if helps!!

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it that the Z field is being maintained at Item Level or after the Item Level have been maintained? In that case, as per my understanding, Price is already captured & the possible solution will be to update Price at Item Level, once the Z field is maintained, so that the requirement can read the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anchal

Few areas you need to check are

1) In V/06, for the said condition type, what is maintained under the field "Manual entries".

2) In your pricing procedure, whether the said condition is included and proper account key is defined

3) If it is something like freight conditions, it is maintained in VK11

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply ,

I have check all the option in change made control .

further this condition type for discount , i want this conditon based on Z field .

is there any solution for this

Rgd

Anchal Pawar