cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have modified one SMART STYLE and it is saved in one reqest no.. when i check the status of reqst no in SE10 it is showing released. but it is saving in another reqst i hope...how to find out reqst no of SMART STYLE..

I tried with se03.. but no use.. Kndly help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

just click on the modified check box before entering into se10 and than you check which transport request you have assigned to the new changes to the smart style,

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can change the smart style in SE03.

in SE03 select change object directory and select object type as SSST check that check box and enter the smart style name and execute the u can able to see the current request no.

goto se10 enter that request no. delete the smart style under that request and goto the smartstyle select on change button and select save here u select package name and give the Transport request no. which ever u enter.

this is the way we can cange the smart style in one transport request to the other transport request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find the transport request to which your smart style is attached follow the following steps:

> Goto transaction SMARTSTYLES

> Enter the smartstyle

> Click on Goto on Menu Bar

> Goto Object Directory Entry

> Click on Lock Overview

If it does not show any transport, it means the last transport it was attached to is released. If the smartstyle is currently saved under a modifiable transport request it will show up in the pop up.

Cheers,

Aditya