cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk - Solution Database - can't find created solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does anybody have any experience with finding your own created solutions done via Service Desk > create solution?

In transaction IS01 I can see my created solution and as well I can see it in my service desk message in the transaction data under tab solution database. But when I use the search functionality, I can't find it. I can see it listed though in transaction IS01 at the button.

I tried to find it like this:

Find Results

- with ANY of the words:

solution

- with ALL of the words:

- WITHOUT the words:

Of even with * and it always states that it does not find any hits.

The TREX Search engine I have installed and in transaction CRMC_SAF_TOOL everything is green.

I am not sure, if for example when I have maintained the search words with for example solution and then used a comma for the next word or should have used a semi-collan.

Any ideas?

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check if the SDB is compiled:

1 - TC CRMC_SAF_TOoL

2 - Verify (F2)

3 - goto/indexes

first make a full compilation, then create job for delta compilation.

Hope this help,

Regards,

Maria João Rocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

thanks for your tips! Points were awarded.

The verification was all green like it was before.

The indexing part I came accross before, but I had no idea what to do with it. Now, it seems that I can find it with the search and attach it to the service desk message, which is super!

There are more questions related to this area, but I will open a new threat.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i cannot find the created solution in the solution database tab of the service desk message. Please let me know how to fix this.

Also, the attach option/icon in the solution database tab is not working. i can view the solution numbers but the check mark is disabled.

thanks!

regards,

Grace