cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have different ship to parties in 1 delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I created and order with 2 materials. material A should be shipped to ship to A while material B should be delivered to ship to B. Ship to A and B are partners of sold to party AB. Can I create one delivery for that and will it be delivered to both ship to parties?

Thanks a lot!

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No , it is not possible to have 2 diff. ship to parties in a single delivery.

U need to create two different deliveries for that.

Hope it useful

Reward points if useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Good point! But can I just change the ship to party of each material in the sales document and then create 2 deliveries from that order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can assign two different ship to party in the line item lavel in the sale doc type and from thr u can make two different dlv.

Hope this will solve ur problem

regrds,

Subh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not posibble in sap standard, but one change we can do that is we can chage the address of the Ship-to-party, that is in go to VL02N and click "Address" icon after the "Ship-to-party" manually u change the address and do.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, not possible. The base Partner Function for Delivery Document is Ship to Party, hence it is not possible.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ship to party is one of the criteria for delivery split. If there are two differnet ship two parties in order, then there will be two deliveries in your case.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

In SAP one ship-to is for one delivery and you can't create one delivery with 2 ship-to's, you need to create 2 deliveries

regards,

Santosh