cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOCK AVAILABILITY ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have 2 units of a finished good in a sales order, with confirmed stock in the schedule line.

When I try to create delivery, the system posts a message "no stock available".

If I run CO09 transaction, it shows me the order with 2 units confirmed, and also two more line for a different date, a delivery line with 2 confirmed and an order line with -2 confirmed. When I click in these lines, to see which documents are in there, there are no documents. If I run MD04 it only shows my order with 2 units, and not these "ghost" documents. It seems like if somebody deleted documents but CO09 coninued showing the schedule lines. Sbdy could help?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u check the dates of confirmed qty in schedule lines & accordingly u try to do Delivery.

if not pls revert with exact dates ur getting ther.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo

First please check in MMBE whether the stock is available in "Unrestricted Use". If stock is available and still you are unable to create delivery, then probably some other delivery for the same material would have created without doing PGI. If you check in MD04, the delivery document for which PGI is not done will also be displayed.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm afraid there is a major issue. The stock is unrestricted, if you run availavility check in the sales order line it confirmed the 2 units, but CO09 shows these two lines with no documents in it.

Regards