cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement collection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are going for the implementation project for the first time... and i have to collect the requirements from the client from SD point of view. Can anybody please send me any documentation or questionaire on how to collect the requirements on Exports, CIN, etc..

my mail id is toshniwal.sd@gmail.com

thanking you all in advance for your kind help.

points will be rewarded

rgds

Toshniwal

Edited by: SD Toshniwal on Feb 11, 2008 11:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You require to speak a lot to Customer & try to understand the Business operations carried by them. Try to take the minute information also as it may be important from configuration stand point.

Regarding Pricing, discuss with them & request them for providing their calculation methodology in Excel Sheet, which will make it easy for you to map their pricing procedure.

Best Practice from help.sap.com can be a good tool incase you require to know about some scenario's.

Hope the above is helpful to you.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Toshniwal

Before implementing SAP, we need to get AS-IS study from the client which should explain their entire process. You should go through that and address the scenario in SAP.

Moreover since you had asked specifically about exports, you should first try to understand all types of exports are taking place there. Like direct exports, consignment process, deemed exports etc.,

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi