cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Generally when we cancel any commercial invoice, cancelled invoice will be generated. Then if we see in the document flow from the commercial invoice we will see as 'completed' against commercial invoice and same 'completed' against cancelled invoice also. But in production server I am seeing something pecular. I dont know how the client has did the cancellation. But when I saw the status flow from commercial invoice it is showing as 'cancelled' for commercial invoice and same 'cancelled' against the cancelled invoice also. How can this happen. This is affecting in some other Z program of ours where the document flow should show as 'completed' only not as ' cancelled '.

So can anyone give solution for this.

Rama rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No one to answer this. If any doubt please update.

Rama rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I can take care of my Z program. But I want to know what will be the status in the document flow for commercial invoice and cancelled invoice. As per my knowledge it will be as ' completed '. But I have seen as ' cancelled ' for some documents and for some others it was as ' completed' in production. I am sure that user has did something. But I dont know what he did. Now can anyone of you explain me how it is coming as ' cancelled ' for some and 'completed' for some other documents?? where we will have this control.

Solution please.

Regards

Rama rao

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rama

Yes it is the standard functionality and if it is affecting the zee programme, ask your ABABer to give a check based on billing document status where the stutus would be "open", "pending" or "cancelled".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramarao,

You are telling that it is link with Z program, so better to involve ABAPer and debuging the program and find is there any bug in the program it may help you.

There may be some updation problem

Thanks,

Murali.