cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit order confirmations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue with the limit service order, confirmations which were made to it are not replicating in R/3 PO history.

Can any one have the idea about whether we can make the confirmations for a service PO after its's time period.

Example: One PO is created in SRM for about a value of 10k, and the time frame is 10.8.2007 to 10.12.07, for this PO can I make the confirmation now in SRM or not?

please suggest me...

Thanks in adance,

Regards,

Krish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

You can very well create the confirmations.

It will create a service entry sheet in R/3 whenever you create a confirmation in SRM unlike materials for which GR will be created in R/3.

Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Teja;

Do you have any idea about the issue,

My issue is with the serice PO's which are created for a limited value. Confirmations against those PO's are not replicating in R/3 po history. I am not gettin any error message in srm and it is showing the status of approved.

Can you suggest me something on it.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Definitely i would like to help you but some more information is required about the scenario and the data you were working on -

1. In can make out from the information provided by you that you are working on ECS. Inform which scenario you are working on ?

2. Is the service a backe end service or a local service ?

3. In case of P.O created for back end service using a backend P.org & P.group then the confirmation should definitely create a Service entry sheet in backend R/3 once its is approved through an IDOC.

4. Check for error logs in BBP_PD, SLG1 & RZ20 (Application monitor) for getting a better picture about the error.

Also check whether the programme which updates the status BBP_GET_STATUS_2 is working fine or not.

5. In case you could not find out anything look at WE09 (IDOC list) for the status of the IDOC for that particular confirmation and check for the error messages there.

Please update us with the above information for further help.

Otherwise it is difficult to pinpoint what exactly is the issue.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja