cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

writing data into sql db tutorial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I found plenty of tutorials but failed with this one or something connected, can anyone help me? (if there is such).

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balmer,

See my answers in the following threads:

/thread/677339 [original link is broken]

Bye

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for links Ayyapparaj and Ankur, will go now through that stuff. Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

just two more thing Ankur, will your tutorial work under casual MySQL server or does it have to be MS? Ive done whole layout already as a Webdyn Pro project, not EJB, hope that "Using EJB in Webdyn Pro project" article will sort that out. Regards

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balmer,

I am not sure about MySQL Server. I have never tried it out.

I guess you can make an attempt at it. Do let me know if it works, or if it doesn't.

Bye

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

It does not work under MySQL, atleast not with my skills. I made casual code db connection. No errors were listed yet it didnt work as intended and that leaves me where I was earlier, so

any example project, tutorial which explains and shows howto

write to MySQL database string from Webdyn Pro inputfield after pressing a "Save" button. Im familiar with sap help site. Regards, Balmer.

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balmer,

I am sorry, I wouldn't be able to help with MySQL.

I would suggest you raise a new thread with MySQL keyword in the subject, or you can mark this thread as unanswered.

Bye

Ankur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, thats helpfull but does not complete the issue for me. Im looking for more core version, Im done with layout and db, just need to connect fields (add, edit, remove) . Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you have to make JOIN operations with all the tables you want to display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl go through this thread

Regards

Ayyapparaj