Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages in MONI

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there is any chance that messages to and from XI system not appear in MONI.

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES Possible. If the Message has not got processed( started) at all then there will be no recording of the status log in MONI. Check your source it is not able to produce/direct the Message to the Integration Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recently had this problem. That happened because the pipeline URL of the Integration Served in the SLD was pointing to the 50000 port instead 8000. You can watch the solution here:

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Take a look to 5) Error: 404 Not Found

You can also trace messages from communication channel monitorization in the RTWB. Click on the message log to watch the trace.

Regards

Gonzalo

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

No.as any message going throgh the XI(IE) must show its related message in Moni...

Thanks everyone for your time and inputs..

a sillly doubt but cleared...

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it can be struck in Queue or it can fail in the communication channel level, So check this in RWB.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

please check once again file name and source directory.

and check the file permissions also.

and let us know, still xi is not picking up file

then check the sender adapter from RWB.

regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Looking for some stucks in SMQ tcodes is a good hint but you must know that in MONI you can only see the messages that reached the Integration Engine.

According to your input, it is possible that your adapters log will show what the error is.

So, please, check in the runtime workbench (Component Moniotirng and Message monitoring). You should see sthg there

Hope this could help you

Kind regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the message get stuck in source system then it will not appear in Moni.

-Pinkle

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

yesterday i tried to process some records through XI that process doesnt happend,and i reprocessed that records i can c the messages from the second time ,,i got one doubt weather is there any records processed through XI in first attempt i checked in MONI ,,there is no messages from first attempt,,i want to make sure that is there any possibility..

thanks for your time..

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether they are struck in the queues. this is the case when you don't see your messages in moni.

Rgds,

Xier.