Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOGO is not printing correctly in Production but printing correctly in Qual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am an ABAPER.

In Scripts I had a logo. Problem is in development and quality systems it is printing correctly but it is not printing correctly in Production system. I have tested all the development, quality & Production systems with the same printer. Experts please guide me where exactly the problem is how to solve it. Good points will be rewarded for related solutions.

Hi Nageswar,

The exact problem is the logo is alphabetical characters only, but for example APPLE is the logo. The word Heading 1: APPLE. is in Coloured BOLD letters. In development and quality it is printing as it was original logo. But in Production the letters for APPLE is printing in such a way that A is printing as dotted letter A and so on for PPLE. But in quality and development is working fine Printing as BOLD letters.

Finally want to mention that APPLE is a scanned logo. Its properties were same in three systems i.e, development, quality and production.

Experts please help me.

Edited by: pavan kumar on Feb 6, 2008 12:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar,

The exact problem is the logo is alphabetical characters only, but for example APPLE is the logo. The word Heading 1: APPLE. is in Coloured BOLD letters. In development and quality it is printing as it was original logo. But in Production the letters for APPLE is printing in such a way that A is printing as dotted letter A and so on for PPLE. But in quality and development is working fine Printing as BOLD letters.

Finally want to mention that APPLE is a scanned logo. Its properties were same in three systems i.e, development, quality and production.

Experts please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the printer settings it SPAD transaction and check printer settings were smae in both systems.

Regards,

Nageswar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

first check that logo is existing in production same as in dev and quality

then check the printer configuration

i mean try to put any_other image like sap_enjoy and try to print it through dev and production to ensure that problem is with printing, printer or image.

I hope sme solution came out

rewards if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not correctly in the sense. Please explain the error you are getting.

Hi Pavan ,

Check the printer settings it SPAD transaction and check printer settings were smae in both systems.

Regards,

Nageswar

Edited by: Nageswar Vattikuti on Feb 6, 2008 5:01 PM