Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having the authorization problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a particular role , I have an authorization object. In that there is a field Activity , I have to add a value suppose say 01.

Consider one

a role

QD_KPFRMM_POMESSAGES

and

Authorization object like

S_PROGRAM,

so My issue is that in S_PROGRAM Auth.object

There is a field Activity and for that i have to add a value as 01.

so for one Auth.object we can do . For me i have to do for 300 roles

what sap recommends?

For 300 roles I have do the same thing. So My question is by which way we can do that ? and what way the sap recommends to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just checking: Are there derived roles amongst these 300? If so, how many different parents do they have?

By the way, cute topic subject , finally we've got someone Having the authorization problem

no offense meant

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on Feb 6, 2008 9:37 AM

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just checking: Are there derived roles amongst these 300? If so, how many different parents do they have?

By the way, cute topic subject , finally we've got someone Having the authorization problem

no offense meant

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on Feb 6, 2008 9:37 AM

0 Kudos

Hi

These all are derived roles only?

There are some 20 parent role

and from that 300 derived roles are there

0 Kudos

>

> There are some 20 parent role

> and from that 300 derived roles are there

So, what's your problem? Edit the 20 parents and regenerate the children. No need to go through all the 300 roles here....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure, that there are 300 roles of the specific authorization object? You may find out by analysing table AGR_1251 via transaction se16.