cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warranty cost and returns in export sales.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I had two problems in configuration of sales return order.

1) When I got returns from export sales order:

In this process I choose order type RE and processed with the reference of invoice. It is properly copying the all the data but it is showing an error message in pricing. The message was Pricing error: mandatory condition ZPRO is missing, to rectify this I tried in OVKK also, still it is showing same error. If any body is familiars please help me.

2) Warranty cost capturing:

When I process the warranty order it is generating excise invoice only. My requirement is I want to capture warranty cost of the particular order, to meet this requirement I need to generate excise invoice as well as billing invoice. If any body known these please help me.

Regards,

P.Eswar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your pricing procedure, you maintain PR00 ( I mean a Z version of the condition) in such a way that it is not manually maintainable, but will get the value from VPRS (cost) condition. Further, since it is warranty supply, you may not like to debit customer account. If that is the case, you can maintain a 100% discount condition in the pricing procedure.

Muraleedharan.R

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear eshwar

Go to VTFA and check you have maintained "D" in "Pricing Type".

With regard to warranty, since I have not worked much on this, I dont have any idea. Anyway check the links which would be helpful to you.

[Processing Warranties |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/07/c58e38bbc2d923e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm]

[Warranty Management |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/df/3efb377409bd5ae10000009b38f889/frameset.htm]

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear murali,

what u said is absolutely right, my requirement is i need to capture the warranty cost to the particular order to assign specified GL. In this case how to configure the gl. kindly help me yarr...

requirement is to capture the warranty cost to specified GL

eswar

firends pls help me

Edited by: eshwar chary on Feb 11, 2008 2:29 PM