Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order create with reference to contract order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a sales order with reference to an

existing contract order. I have given the contract order and clicked on the selection-list button to select the items I want to copy. It listed the items, but I am not getting all the details of the item. Material description (VBAP-ARKTX) is not coming.

Is it related to config? This is happening in my quality system where as in my development system, I could see the material

shorttext appearing.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check if there are any missing transports between Development and quality. and also check if there are any customizations done either to bring them or prevent on any specific conditions. Also check if all the required master data is maintianed correctly.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I have checked it. and there are no transports missing nor customizations. I would like to know, where do we configure, what details at item level ( Eg, item no, desc etc) need to be displayed when creating sales order with reference to a contract order.

Regards,

Vishnu priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your copy control of item category and check data transfer routine for item data. It should include VBAP-ARKTX.The coding for that routine should be same for DEV and QA client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The copy control routine is same in both the DEV & QA systems and I can see the field VBAP-ARKTX getting filled up with the material description. But I could not see the column itself for material descripton, on the ALV of the screen during creation with reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all your replies. Solution is to maintain the table TCVIEW. Need to maintain the entry for the particular filed (VBAP-ARKTX) of the table control with the screen number and particulars.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I have same problem. I would like to add field VBAP-KDMAT. Could please give more detail steps?

Thanks & Regards,

Roger