Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifisable Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have two questions

1) How can I make any particular TCODE/SCREEN modifible in a non-modifiable Production system. I am forgetting the TCODE from where we perform this action.

2) Is it true that the master data information( in all modules) remains modifiable even if we change the system status to non-modifiable.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

kamlesh

Edited by: kamlesh Kheradiya on Apr 21, 2008 5:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

this is to inform you all that I have found the solution for the issue I raised and I also want to share this with you.

In order to make a specific TCODE modifiable we need to use the TCODE SE54 insert the underlying table name and select "generated object" and click on create. in the next screen, insert the screen number and click on create. System will prompt you for the access key for the program. After this step you are done.

Regards

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks to all of you for the inputs.

Unfortunately this is not what I am looking for. I will update this message as soon as I find the answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By chance are you talking about SHD0: Transaction variant ?Let me know.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No my friend, not a transaction variant.

Anyways, thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to make your production client modifiable firstly this is not recommended.If you want to make it modifiable then

go to scc4 and then select your client and then in cross client object changes option change it to chages allowed.

Also make sure that you should set the system modifiable in se06.If you dont set modifiable here then it doesn't work even if you have followed the above procedure.

Reward points if helpfull.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont mean to say that I want to make the entire system modifiable, instead I only mean to say that by keeping the system status to non-modifiable I want to make only one TCODE/SCREEN modifiable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give me the exact screen/tcode which you want to modify,I think you can not modify the standard transaction because it needs a access key, any how you can do it in SE93.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, there are few steps that we need to perform in order to make a speciifc TCODE modifiable, and these steps I am forgetting. Also when you perform these steps, system asks u for the access key.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want to modify the screen for a particular program then go to se38 open the program for this it asks the acess key.

As tcode internally calls a program if you want to chage the screen flow of that particular program you have to modify the program in SE38.Then if you want to modify the tcode then it can be done in se93 open in change mode and then you can change the program name which you have modified.hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Vamshi.