cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register part II entry to be settled for partial return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During return delivery by movement type 122 (partial return) we are posting the document in MIGO (in MM). And the posting of excise invoice is done in J1IV. An account document is generated but the excise registers i.e. part II do not get updated for the material that is returned.

We have maintined the movement type 122 in "Movement type versus register relevance".

I would like to know that how the part II entry is settled.

regards,

mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear mahesh

If I am correct, during excise posting, part II will not get updated. The respective amount will go to "Payable" account. Once you run j2iun, part II will get updated.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

In the J2IUN transaction we have duties BED, ECS, SECS payable amount and BED, ECS, SECS amount remaining.

We get some value, request to kindly do let me know how we can check this value by manual calculation. Or how we can arrive at that value.

Secondly we have BED utilization RG23ABED, RG23CBED, PLA BED. Similarly is it also possible how these values can be checked.

Thanks and regards,

mahesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i am correct J1IV is for excise JV. Then check the G/L acnts against the ETT generated by J1IV and also all the settings based on this ETT.

Regards,

Saurabh