Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to bring zero Order qty to Delivery

sudheer_ellath2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

The solution which we are working on for one of our client having some specifiy requirement. The user will enter some of the order line items ( after BOM emplosion ) with zero qty and they should be able to create delivery for those 0 qty lines.

Presently I am able to create delivery with 0 qty, but when I create delivery out of that, only those having qty > 0 displaying, all 0 qty lines are disppearing.

How can I bring those 0 qty lines from Order to delivery? What setting I should do? Can you please let me know?

Thanks

Ellath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could soplve ure problem ..

In SPRO Under LE--> Shipping > Delivery> Define Delivery Item Category : chopse the relavent Item Category and in the settings pertaining the same there is a fiel called:

Check 0 quantity.

Maintain the appropriate setting.

This should solve the purpose.

PLZ let mwe know if this is fine..

Cheerzz..

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please go to t.code 0VLP ( Zero VLP ). you will reach the delivery item categories screen. Here for the required item category for which you want to bring to delivery with zero order quantity, make the setting for delivery quantity of 0 allowed.

regards

sadhu kishore

sudheer_ellath2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raja/Kishore,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am alredy configured delivery item category for allowing zero qty. My problem is when I go to Vl01 and select the order number, only those lines having qty > 0 only getting copied into the delivery doc. Zero qty lines items are getting disappered.

But if I enter manually those material in Delivery with 0 qty, I can save the document with out any issue.

So my concern is why those SO items not appearing in delivery? How to bring it?

Thanks

Ellath

sudheer_ellath2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am still looking for a answer to my above issue, I appreciate your help/hints to resolve my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Ellath