cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to retrieve BPM in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, i got a problem like this. I have already created my design object (BPM, Interfaces, Mapping, etc) in Integration Repository. Then i am going to start working on the Integration Directory (Configuration) ... However, when i try to create New Integration Process in Integration Directory, and i already choose my Integration Process from the list of my IP in my repository, when i want to confirm it, i got this following error:

Unable to transport object Integration Process IP_MM096 | <my namespace> of type RepBProcess from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY. Detailed information: Attempt to serialize the generic part of object Integration Process IP_MM096 | <my namespace> failed(serialization problem)

Anybody know or has an idea what is wrong with this?

NB: my Integration Process name is IP_MM096

thnks guys....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wishnu,

Never seen this issue before. I think probably due to cache problem. Do one thing go to IR just give some space in the BPM description re-activate it again. Now try to import it in ID , reply back ur results.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for replying...

I did what u ask me to do but it still the same...

I also did copy my IP in IR to another name, then i try to retrieve it again from ID but it still the same result

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wishnu,

Sorry couldn't able to figure it out. One more check! Can u try to import some other BPM from IR and see whether u get the same error?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already did that. And it works fine for other IP...However, when im trying to retrive that particular IP still dont work...

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wishnu,

Could u plz check the changelist in IR. See whether all the associated objects been activated. Plz don't think that I'm giving this many suggestions but nuthing working out .. Im just trying different possibilities to solve the issue. I hope u can understand!

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i already checked the change list...and everything is fine...all object associated with it is already activated.

Dont worry Raj, i take your suggestions as inputs and advices. It also gives me alternative perspective of how to handle issue...Thank you in advance for all the inputs....

Hopefully i can solve this issue soon

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i look at sxi_cache, my IP is not there....

I think there is some connection to this.....anybody know why? Pls?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sxi_cache is the runtime cache and i think the BPM will not be visible here before all ur configurations.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just finish redo the IP in my production system in IR. Then when i try to retrieve that new IP, i got the same message....I am out of idea what should i do next. Anyone? The thing is, i dont know the error mean...It just dont give enough information...

Unable to transport object Integration Process IP_MM096_NEW1 | of type RepBProcess from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY. Detailed information: Attempt to serialize the generic part of object Integration Process IP_MM096_NEW1 (serialization problem)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone has any idea? It will be really appreciated...