cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Problem.. File to Idoc... RCVPOR is missing in control Records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

File to Idoc:

Sender :

Party : PT_ABC

Business Service : BS_ABC

Note : I provided the LS name(PARTABC) for BS_ABC Under Adapter Specific identifiers.

Receiver :

Business system (Without party) : BS_DEV_R/3

In the IDOC receiver communication channel, I enabled the options

-Apply COntrol records from Payload

-Take sender from Payload

-Take Receiver from Payload.

Note : When i won't enable the above three options in IDoc RCV channel... Message is not processing and showing error as "Unable to convert the sender service BS_ABC to an ALE logical system..!"..

File is picked and message processed and when i checked in SXMB_MONI,Idoc control records are showing clearly like below.

- <EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="1">

<TABNAM>EDI_DC40</TABNAM>

<DIRECT>2</DIRECT>

<IDOCTYP>ORDERS05</IDOCTYP>

<CIMTYP>ORDERS05</CIMTYP>

<MESTYP>ORDERS</MESTYP>

<STDMES />

<SNDPOR>SAPDPI</SNDPOR>

<SNDPRT>LS</SNDPRT>

<SNDPRN>PARTABC</SNDPRN>

<RCVPOR>SAPDL1</RCVPOR>

<RCVPRT>LS</RCVPRT>

<RCVPRN>DEVSAP</RCVPRN>

</EDI_DC40>

But the Idoc is reached to R/3 with status '56' .And in the control records.. the receiver port (SAPDPI) is missing.

I dunno what happened.When i cross checked, the remaining interfaces are working perfectly.

Any idea whats going wrong?

Regards

Deepthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As a matter of fact it is not strange at all:)

It means you need to check the partner profile in the receiving r/3 system. This type of problem occurs because you need to define the partner profile PARTABC to the IDOC ORDERS05. If this association is missing you would always see the RCVPOR missing in the destination system.

Also you have mentioned that "Note : When i won't enable the above three options in IDoc RCV channel... Message is not processing and showing error as "Unable to convert the sender service BS_ABC to an ALE logical system..!"..

This is because for the BS_ABC sender service you must have a logical system associated; you can check the same by looking at the adapter specific identifiers. In your case I believe it is empty so the system can't find the logical system for it.

Thanks

Abinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dunno exactly whats the reason..

I deleted entire configuration and partner profile in R/3 and created again and tested. It worked.

I feel Abinash answer is reason.

As a matter of fact it is not strange at all:)

it means you need to check the partner profile in the receiving r/3 system. This type of problem occurs because you need to define the partner profile PARTABC to the IDOC ORDERS05. If this association is missing you would always see the RCVPOR missing in the destination system.

Thanks evyone for participating in this thread.

-Deepthi.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

Plz check the Adapter Specific Identifiers of ur Receiver Business system (Without party) : BS_DEV_R/3

& not of sender.

Then u need create Partner Profile in ur Receiver System with that Logical name (Given in BS_DEV_R/3).

Thanks,

maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti

Idealy the options in idoc receiver channels should not be enabled so that all the config data in control record is taken from SLD instead of you hardcoding it in mapping which could be a problem when you transport.

Further regarding the logical system error that you are getting, is because you need to create a logical system in SALE transaction in R/3 and mention the same adapter specific identifiers in comm channel

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

Please uncheck the apply control record from pay load.

and run your interface, you will not face any problems.

unable to convert ALE logical system is due to wrong assighnment of LS to Business system or nothing assighned to that.

regards

mahesh.