cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing color of fixed SNP orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to change the cell color if it contains a fixed SNP order.

Any ideas on the macro to be used?

Best Regards,

Zeeshan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dont think this is possible. One cell can have a mix of fixed and unfixed orders. How would you want that to be treated ? A better way would be to use a custom report to list out the fixed orders in the system.

A cell in the planning book is representation of just a bucket of time and does not represent the order per se.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Srinivas,

I am using a different logic now. I am trying to capture manual changes to the cells, and am using

Row_Value_Changed.

My logic is

If Row Value Change = 1, CELL_BG(10).

I am able to change the colour but it looses as soon as i save the planning book. Any clue if we can retain the attribute change.

Regards,

Zeeshan.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would recommend that you have the macro for both startup and default. If this does not work, then you would need to add additional logic saying if the BG color of a cell is a certain color, then keep it that way. This macro can be a startup macro only.

However, I am not sure how you would want the cell to behave if it has a mix of different kinds of order - manual and system proposed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I sorted it out by creating a new KF (Fixed Production), assigned it a category group with EE orders with fixed indicator.

Added the logic, if Fixed Production > 0, CELL_BG(9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you create a SNP order key figure?

Creating a new one (Z9APPROD) with RSA1 by copying an existing one (9APPROD)?

After adding this key figure to planning area, the KF semantics is '001' and it is not possible to change it. Any idea how to solve this, how to change semantics to '000'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont remember exactly, but i think as soon as you assign a category group to it, it changes the semantics.