cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation Account Determination

kay_leaman
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We have modified our SD Reconciliation Account Determination to assign accounts for certain billing types (FKART). This is working fine. But now I want to add a new field to the field catalog so that I can add a new condition table with condition records, and an additional access sequence for my reconciliation accounts.

We added the field to the KOMCZ/KOMKCV structures, and I was then able to create my condition tables, access sequences, etc. It seems like this part is working, because when I look at the reconciliation account determination analysis on my billing document, I can see the new access sequence with the new field. However, it says "Access not made (initialized field), and there is a yellow exclamation point next to my new field.

We did add code to USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV to populate the new field, but it doesn't seem to be calling this routine (we put a breakpoint in the routine, and it doesn't seem to go there). One additional note --- these are actually down payment requests and corresponding partial cancellations, so there are no revenue account postings on these billing documents. The postings are just noted items to reconciliation accounts with special G/L indicators. Maybe that has something to do with it? A

t any rate, I've tried tracing through some of the code, but haven't been able to figure anything out yet. Does anybody have ideas? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kay_leaman
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I think I finally figured this one out myself. For reconciliation account determination, you have to populate new field catalog values in EXIT_SAPLV60B_011 user exit, rather than in USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV.