cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

native connection to backen system is broken!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy, i created a model by visual composer that is compose by a BI query and i link this on a custom portal role. Then I assigned this role to a portal user (for ex. demo) that exist as ABAP user on SAP BI system.

The message: native connection to backend system is broken appear when the demo user execute the BI query on the model.

So i think that this problem is a authorization problem on BI system about demo user because when assign to user SAP_ALL profile, then the model running correctly.

But i can't assign this profile to demo user, so what are the single authorization object that are important and i must assign to demo BI user for resolve the problem?

Thank's a lot

Sincerely yours

Andrea Maraviglia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

it could also depends on your credentials about the data which is shown in the query. Have you tried to execute the query in transaction RSRT with the user? If this doesn't work you must check if the user is allowed to execute the query resp. to see the data of the query.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Marcel, i execute the query with RSRT transaction with the user and it running correctly.So the problem is when i execute with the user the visual composer model that contain this query.

Edited by: Andrea Maraviglia on Feb 7, 2008 10:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

the error still occurs in Visual Composer? And it works with the user in RSRT?

It seems that you have an error in your user-mapping resp. single sign on. Did you ask your basis team?

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved when i assign to user on BI system the profile SAP_ALL.This solution give to user all authorization. I assign to user a role with the obj auth: S_SERVICE, S_RS_COMP and S_DEVELOP but the problem remain!!

Could you help me , please?

Thank's a lot

Best Regard

Andrea Maraviglia

Edited by: Andrea Maraviglia on Feb 15, 2008 3:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is resolve assign to BI user auth . object S_RFC.

Thank's a lot.

Best Regard

Andrea Maraviglia

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just battled the same issue. We created a separate role that access to the following authorization.

Try using the following.

Cross-application Authorization objects - Authorization for RFC Access