Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences in Receipt Dates.

brian_lord
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i am running into an issue where when running /sapapo/ccr for planned orders, i am getting lots of "Differences in Content" errors in regards to planned orders. In a lot of the cases the Receipt Dates for the R/3 order is 1:29:59 ahead of the Receipt date that is posted in APO. I have two options to try and reconcile the difference, but neither of them seem to be doing anything. I also have some instances where the dates are off by a few hours (normally less then 6). I am at a loss for why this is happening.

any suggestions or insights?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would rate this to be master data issue. can you check the scheduling times (production leadtimes + other associated schduling relevant leadtimes) are consistent in both APO and R/3. If not then planned orders that gets CIFed across to APO will use the master data in that system for deciding the receipt times and dates. I would also recommend you to check for OSS notes in this regard.

brian_lord
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am allowed to send the receipt date changes from R/3 to APO, but not from APO to R/3. APO is out planning system and we would like it to be our system of reference and not R/3 (for planning). Is there a reason why it will not let me push the APO dates to R/3 but it will let me push the otehr way?

thanks,

Answers (0)